Thank you ALL for such a wonderful holiday filled with tons of LOVE!!!
The Kensington Team truly enjoyed meeting every family member, and being able to share the beauty of the holiday season with all who visited us here at home!
Can you believe we have been open almost a year!
How the time flies when we are having fun at The Kensington. Thank you All for your support, and feedback, and for making The K everything we had hoped it could be!! Our families and residents are top notch!!
There is always something going on at The K!
Please see the following dates as your guide to what’s new and what’s going during the month of January for activities:
- Starting Jan 1 and every Friday Knit & Stick Club
- Jan 4- Jewelry Class with Macarena with residents 11:15am
- Starting Jan 4 and every Monday & Wednesday Connect Chair Dancing for residents
- Starting Jan 4, Music Therapy with Rebecca Pfeifer AL- Tuesday & MC- Thursdays
- Jan 6- Nikki Cs Restaurant outing with residents 11am
- Starting Jan 6, every Wednesday- Kicker Club with Robert Harden Jr. (Balance, Strength, Mobility)
- Jan 7 Connections Coffee &a Drive (Sierra Madre) 11am
- Jan 8 & Jan 22- Water color class with Jim Burns for residents at 1:30pm
- Starting Jan 3 – Helen Reese Accordion and Piano on Sundays &a Thursdays at 4pm piano bar
- Starting Jan 4- Gilbert on the Piano on Mondays & Wednesdays 4pm piano bar
- Starting Jan 5- Tuesday, Fridays, Saturdays- Rotation of performers in the piano bar at 4pm
- Jan 12 & Jan 26 – Alzheimer’s Support Group from 6:30-8pm with Carol Sue Selinger
- Jan 13- Field Trip to Peterson’s Auto Museum with Residents
- Jan 14- Scarf Painting with Rhea in The Art Studio at 11:00am
- Jan 20- Robins BBQ outing with residents at 11am
- Jan 21- Adventures with Doug- Travel Films with commentary 11am
- Jan 27- La Grande Orange Cace Restaurant with residents at 11am
- Jan 27 – Panel Discussion: Expert Advice for Homeowners Who Are Preparing for Senior Living – 6:30pm to 8pm
The Kensington Team would like to send out a friendly reminder regarding Dining.
Please make sure that you are making reservations when dining with your loved one. Parties GREATER than three need to make a reservation 48 hours in advance. Please try to avoid making the reservation the day of. If you do not make a reservation then please feel free to enjoy a cocktail with hors d’oeuvres, in our Café Piano Bar!! When a table is ready, it will be our pleasure to serve YOU!!!
As always, thank you for the opportunity to serve you and for sharing your family with us. We are absolutely thrilled to be a part of your lives! We look forward to another terrific year, of learning all about you and your loved ones, and having a great time!
Brandy Valencia and the Kensington Team