Maximizing Strength, Independence & Quality of Life
The Kensington Sierra Madre partners with HealthPRO® Heritage, the region’s leader in therapy services, to offer comprehensive rehab services, wellness opportunities, and health education.
As a leading provider of subacute care, we’re proud of our cutting-edge rehabilitative programs and remain dedicated to inspiring overall health and well-being.
Specially trained HealthPRO Heritage therapists are available to provide on-site skilled services, which work in partnership with Kensington’s own fitness, wellness and rehab programs to maintain progress achieved in therapy.
HealthPRO’s multidisciplinary team can evaluate your needs and develop a tailored program, which may include:
- Physical Therapy helps restore and maintain maximum movement and functional ability. Therapy can improve mobility, balance, range of motion, and physical strength.
- Occupational Therapy can help adapt to life changes and improve functional abilities. Therapy can provide training and guidance on self-care skills such as bathing, dressing, feeding, and grooming.
- Speech Therapy helps with all aspects of communication and memory. It can also assist with chewing and swallowing problems.
The team offers expertise in the following and are available to address:
- Post-Operative Joint Replacement
- Neurologic & Stroke Recovery
- Cardiac Care
- Pain Management
- Fall Prevention/Balance
- Memory Enhancement
- Bladder Health
- Parkinson’s Disease
Research shows that whole-person wellness is the key to quality of life and successful aging. The HealthPRO team’s multidimensional approach to wellness includes:
- HealthyLiving wellness program that encompasses six dimensions to achieve optimal health in body, mind, and spirit.
- Discovery Series educational programs and clinics on health topics to foster healthy living.
- HealthyFIT private wellness program that provides one-to-one training to maintain function after skilled therapy services.