Did you know that 66% of caregivers and 2/3 of Alzheimer's diagnoses are women? The Kensington Sierra Madre is proud to present Care.Cure.Prevent, a women-led virtual panel on
Did you know that 66% of caregivers and 2/3 of Alzheimer’s diagnoses are women? The Kensington Sierra Madre is proud to present Care.Cure.Prevent, a women-led virtual panel on everything brain health and the care, cure and prevention of Alzheimer’s disease.
This event is in collaboration with Cedars Sinai, UCLA, USC, UCSF and Stanford, with a panel discussion moderated by Lauren Miller Rogen.
Learn more about:
- Exploring the human factor of Alzheimer’s disease, the myths vs. the facts.
- What to do after receiving a dementia or Alzheimer’s diagnosis.
- How to prevent Alzheimer’s disease and the impact of hereditary risk factors.
- Recent breakthroughs in research, treatments, and blood test diagnosis.
- How will the Biogen drug approval will impact our community.
- Navigating family dynamics and overcoming caregiver challenges.
Dr. Mindy Aisen with USC
Dr. Sharon Sha with Stanford
Dr. Leila Parand with UCLA
Dr. Sarah Kremen with Cedars Sinai
Dr. Jessica Deleon with UCSF
For questions regarding this event, please reach out to Amber Brooksher, Director of Community Outreach, firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Wednesday) 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm PST
Zoom Virtual Event
Comments are closed.