Sesame Wonton Crisps:
- 12 wonton wrappers, each cut diagonally in half to form 2 triangles
- Olive oil
- Sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons wasabi paste*
- 3/4 Teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 8oz. sushi-quality ahi tuna steak, cut into 1/3-inch cubes
- 1 medium avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and cut into 1/3- inch cubes
- 1 cup 1/3-inch cubes seeded English hothouse cucumber
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Chopped fresh chives
*Wasabi paste can be found in tubes in Asian foods section or freshly made in the sushi section of most supermarkets.
Preheat oven to 350 F. Lined large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange wonton triangles on sheet; brush each with olive oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake until triangles are golden brown, about 9 minutes. Cool on sheet.
Do ahead can be made 8 hours ahead. let stand at room temperate.
Whisk first 5 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Add tuna, avocado, cucumber, and green onion; stir gently to coat. Spoon tartare into bowl; sprinkle with sesame seeds and chives and place on platter. Surround with crisps.