This is a repeating eventfebruary 14, 2022 5:00 pm
RSVP HERE “If you can hold a crayon, you can do this work” ~ Lucia Capacchione, PhD
“If you can hold a crayon, you can do this work”
~ Lucia Capacchione, PhD
At Kensington Senior Living, we understand the unique and complex needs of being a caregiver. Many times, as caregivers, we are overwhelmed with caring for our loved ones and end up neglecting ourselves. That is why it is so important to learn to love ourselves as caregivers before we can care for others.
We are thrilled to partner once again with Dr. Marsha Nelson for this seven-week Creative Caregiver Self-Love virtual workshop. During this series, you will be introduced to creative tools to help us a caregiver to build awareness of ourselves such as breathing techniques, drawing, and writing prompts that will reduce your tension level, teach you how to relax quickly and effectively and in the end nurture our minds and bodies.
- February 7: A Change of Heart: Nurturing Yourself
- February 14: Try a Little Tenderness: Love
- February 21 : At Home With Yourself: Happiness, Love and Playfulness
- February 28: The Most Satisfying Relationship
- March 7: Time-Line of Life
- March 14: Nurturing Myself
- March 21: Putting it All Together: A Mandala
About Marsha Nelson, PhD
Contact Dr. Nelson @ Marshanelsonphd@gmail.com and/or 956.802.9993 cell/text.
(Monday) 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm PST
Zoom Virtual Event
Comments are closed.