The Benefits of Long- Term Care Insurance
More people will one day need long-term care (LTC) services at home, in residential care or in a nursing facility — and the cost
More people will one day need long-term care (LTC) services at home, in residential care or in a nursing facility — and the cost for care is rising.
Seven common myths of LTC
Yet many common myths surround LTC products and services. Perhaps you’ve heard (and even believed) these and others:
- “A government program will take care of me.”
- “I can save the money I’ll need for LTC services.”
- “Only old people need LTC services.”
- “I don’t need separate LTC protection because I have health insurance.”
- “LTC protection pays for nursing home care only.”
- “I can’t afford LTC insurance.”
- “We don’t need LTC protection because we have each other.”
Beth has been a Financial Services Professional since 1989. Her passion is building personal relationships with her clients that mirror her financial strategies, with the long-term in mind. She enjoys the relationships that she has built and continues to foster with her clients over the past 28 years.
(Wednesday) 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm PST
The Kensington Sierra Madre
245 West Sierra Madre Blvd.
Comments are closed.